Insurance and Payment Information
$150 per session.
You may chose to use your health insurance or pay out-of-pocket. All major credit cards accepted. Payment is due at time of service.
I accept the following insurance plans that have an out-of-network or non-participating provider benefit. If you would like to seek reimbursement from your insurance company, I will provide you with a receipt to submit for coverage.
When asking your insurance company about out-of-network or non-participating provider benefits, consider the following questions:
- What are the out-of-network benefits for individual outpatient therapy/behavioral health?
- What percentage of services is covered?
- Is authorization required, and if so, how do I get it?
- What is the co-payment?
- Is there a deductible? If so, does it renew on a calendar- or policy-year basis?
- How do I submit claims for coverage?